Woodend Farmers’ Market
The Woodend Community Farmer’s Market is run by MRSG as an accredited farmer’s market and is held on the first Saturday of every month. The Woodend market was started in 2011 and is now one of four in the Macedon Ranges.
- 1st Saturday – Woodend (cnr High & Forest St, 9am-1pm)
- 2nd Saturday – Kyneton (St Pauls Park, Piper St, 8am-1pm)
- 3rd Saturday – Riddells Creek (Main Rd, 9am-1pm)
- 4th Saturday – Lancefield (High St, 9am-1:30pm)
As an accredited market, all stall holders must be the producer selling their own product. The production and sale of food locally has many benefits, ensuring agricultural land remains productive, providing income for local producers, reducing food miles and providing a source of non- and low processed food options in an educative and convivial rural atmosphere.
Go to Victorian Farmers Markets or to Macedon Ranges Farmers Markets for more information. And if you have any questions or would like to join us as a stall holder then please email Sharon at woodendfm(at)mrsgonline.org.au
- The Home Produce Exchange is held at the MRSG stall between 10am – 11am unless otherwise advised.
- Visit us on Facebook for frequent updates www.facebook.com/woodendfarmersmarket
- The barbecue stall is managed by MRSG and is available to local, not for profit, community groups for fundraising (contact MRSG for more info)
- Click here for the poster: Woodend Flier Farmers Market 1st Sat Feel free to put it up on your school notice board, local shop or business.
- The Woodend Farmers Market newsletters: April 2016 May 2016 June 2016
We would like to acknowledge Café Colenso (www.colenso.com.au) as well as staff, suppliers and customers for their fundraising dinner and the Woodend Lions Club for their generous donation to get the Woodend Farmers Market started.